Delivery, Shipping and Returns Terms and Conditions
Welcome to First 4 Numbers’ delivery and shipping policy. Here you will find all the relevant information on delivery times, couriers, returns and international shipping. We understand that getting your goods delivered on time is important, so we make every effort to process your order as quickly as possible.
1. Our Delivery Promise
2. UK Deliveries (and Extended Areas)
3. International Shipments (Including the Republic of Ireland)
4. Delivery Schedule
5. Changes to your order
6. Tracking your order
7. Failed/Missed/Damaged Deliveries
9. Need More Help?
1. Our Delivery Promise
All orders placed before 2pm for stock items (e.g. Safety Pins, Non-customised numbers, cable ties etc) we will aim to despatch on the same working day (monday to friday). Any order placed after 2pm or on weekends will be despatched on the next working day (excluding bank holidays).
For all customised orders, we aim to meet all of our customers’ deadlines, 100% of the time. Please note that with some Customisable orders, a lead time of up to 3 days may be needed for production.
If for any reason we cannot despatch the items, we will contact you to inform you.
We also offer the option for you to collect your order personally from First 4 Numbers at no extra cost.
2. UK Deliveries
Depending on the size of your order, and whether you have chosen next day delivery or not, we will despatch your items with either Royal Mail, or with our Courier Service. The price of your delivery will be calculated at the online checkout automatically, and added to the total price of your order along with VAT. VAT is charged at the standard rate on all goods and services First 4 Numbers supply. As of January 2014 the standard VAT rate is 20%.
Our UK Delivery Policy includes UK mainland and Northern Ireland.
For UK Extended Area Postcodes Please Note: Depending on the total weight of your cart, we may include a surcharge for orders despatched to extended Areas. For a list of all Extended postcodes recognised by this website, please click here.
3. International Shipping (Including the Republic of Ireland)
Here at First 4 Numbers, we offer a range of options for goods shipped throughout the rest of the world.
For countries inside the EU, VAT is charged at the standard rate. All goods First 4 Numbers ship to countries inside the EU will be charged VAT.
For countries outside the EU, VAT is not charged.
International Orders may also be subject to additional charges, and delays at customs procedures.
Please note: If you are ordering goods to France, Germany, Iceland, Portugal, Spain or Switzerland, the price of shipping will automatically be calculated at the checkout.
For all other countries, please call us for a quote on delivery to your selected country.
For a full list of the countries First 4 Numbers ships to, click here.
For information on VAT charges for deliveries to Europe and outside of the EU, click here.
4. Delivery Schedule
For UK deliveries:
For stock items, we will despatch your order either on the same day, or the next working day (excluding bank holidays and subject to quantity of stock). Depending on the size of your order and what delivery methods you have selected, your parcel will be sent either by Royal Mail 1st or 2nd class, or by our courier. For Royal Mail deliveries, please allow up to five working days for your order to arrive. For our courier service, please allow up to one full working day for your delivery to arrive at a UK mainland address. For the Republic of Ireland and Scottish Isles, please allow up to five working days.
For all customised products, delivery times will vary. However, we will despatch your order either on the same day, or the next working day once your order has been printed.
Please make sure someone is available at the delivery address to accept and sign for the delivery. Please check the condition of the package before signing for it; if it is damaged, please do not accept it.
If you do choose to accept a damaged parcel, please sign for it as ‘damaged’. If you do not sign for the parcel as ‘damaged’, First 4 Numbers cannot be held responsible for any missing or damaged items.
For International Deliveries:
For stock items, we will despatch your order either on the same day, or the next working day (excluding bank holidays and subject to quantity of stock). For customised products we will despatch your order either on the same day, or the next working day once your order has been printed.
Depending on your country, delivery times will vary. Once your order has been despatched, we will notify you with an estimated date of delivery.
5. Changes to your Order
If your order has not already been despatched, and you wish to change your order, please contact us at email@example.com, or alternatively call us on 0845 3032761 so that we can amend your order.
If your goods have already been despatched:
1. And you wish to add another item to your order; you can log back on to make another purchase using your username and password. Unfortunately we will not be able to reimburse your delivery costs for additional purchases once your original order has been despatched.
2. And you wish to return part of your order in exchange for a refund, please follow our returns procedure below.
3. And you wish to exchange part of your order for another item, post the selected item back to us using the returns procedure below, and we will then amend the difference in cost and send you your new item.
6. Tracking your Order
Once your order has been despatched, we will notify you with an estimated day of delivery. For large orders, or orders sent with our courier, we will notify you with an estimated day of delivery and a tracking number. You will be notified on how to track your order after we have despatched your items.
If you have any issues regarding tracking your order, you can contact us directly and we will enquire with our courier about the status of your delivery.
7. Failed/Missed/Damaged Deliveries
Important: Please check the condition of your package when it arrives before signing for it; if it is damaged, please do not accept it.
If you do choose to accept a damaged parcel, please sign for it as ‘damaged’. If you don’t, First 4 Numbers cannot be held responsible for any missing or damaged items.
If you have not received any confirmation that your order has been delivered, please contact your local sorting office. This is where 90% of lost/delayed parcels are found. If your local sorting office does not have your parcel, please contact our customer service helpline so that we can track your parcel for you.
If you have missed your order, or you where away while your order was being delivered, please contact your local sorting office. If your local sorting office does not have your parcel, please contact our customer service helpline.
If your goods have arrived damaged, please return them to us using the returns procedure below.
Here at First 4 Numbers, we appreciate in some cases a customer may wish to cancel or return their order. When this is the case, we endeavour to provide hassle free returns for every customer.
Important: Goods that have been used by the customer, or goods that have been specially customised for the customer, will not be eligible for any refund. This includes all race and event numbers, signs and other printed material that have been customised to customer specification. Please note this provision does not affect your statutory rights.
For UK Customers
Our returns procedure abides by the UK’s Distance Selling Regulation, which is designed to protect consumers when they shop online. For more information on the UK Distance Selling Regulation, click here.
1. If you wish to cancel your order after purchase but before your goods have been despatched, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us on 0845 3032761 so that we can amend your order, or issue a full refund.
2. If your order has already been despatched, you may cancel your order at anytime as long as it is within 7 working days from when you have received your goods.
3. To cancel your order after your goods have been despatched and to receive a refund, please email us at email@example.com outlining your request for a cancellation or return, and return the goods to us as soon as possible, intact and in their original packaging. The cost of returning the goods is down to the customer.
4. Once the returned goods are obtained by First 4 Numbers, a full refund (including the delivery costs of your initial order) will be transferred to you using the same method that you used to pay for your original order. We will endeavour to issue this refund as soon as possible, and in any case within 30 working days of your cancellation.
5. If you receive your goods, and you deem them to be faulty, please return them to us for a full refund.
6. Important: You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the goods while they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation, First 4 Numbers may have a right of action against you for compensation.
7. If you have any other queries about returning your items, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us on 01656 670543, before retuning your goods.
To return yours goods, please send them to: First 4 Numbers Ltd, Marshfield Avenue, Village Farm Industrial Estate, Pyle, Bridgend, CF33 6RP.
For International Customers (Including the Republic of Ireland)
If you are an international customer, in other words your order is being despatched to an address residing outside of the UK and Republic of Ireland and you wish to cancel your order, you must contact us in writing at email@example.com within 7 working days of receiving your goods. If you have not contacted us within 7 working days of receiving your order, you will not be eligible for a refund.
9. Need More Help?
If you have any other queries regarding your delivery or shipment, or your query is not listed above, then please get in contact with us. We will do our up most to ensure your issue is dealt with as quickly, and as hassle free as possible.
You can reach us at: 01656 670543
Or alternatively email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org